About the job Marketing/Communications Campaign Specialist
If interested in the position, please apply by sending your CV and a personalised cover letter.
The Jesuits of Canada are seeking an experienced, creative, and energetic Marketing Campaign Specialist to help plan and to manage growth-focused campaigns. Working from either Montreal or Toronto, the incumbent will be responsible developing, executing, measuring and optimizing programs including online advertising, email marketing, social media, partnerships and other promotional efforts.
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Marketing Campaign Specialist will be primarily responsible for executing marketing and third-party partnership campaigns with a focus on growth, engagement, and stewardship to support the Jesuits of Canada's mission. They will be part of a dynamic team that includes a communications officer, a webmaster and designer, as well as freelancers and contractors who assist us on different projects.
This is an opportunity for a professional with a real appreciation for the work of Jesuits and their colleagues, and a willingness to learn and understand our mission. The successful candidate will possess a basic understanding of the Catholic tradition and be enthusiastic about playing a role in expanding the Jesuit commitment to a faith that does justice.
Love is shown more in deeds than in words. - St. Ignatius of Loyola, founder of the Jesuits
What You'll be Doing
Reporting to the Director of Communications, specific duties for the Marketing Specialist include but are not limited to the following:
- Planning: Work closely with management, the rest of the communications team to help plan integrated bilingual marketing programs to help the organisation grow relationships and revenue.
- Execution: Responsible for the end-to-end coordination and execution of all integrated campaign deliverables including rollout, measurement and optimisation.
- Continue the development of our network of partners. Partners collaborate with us in the creation and cross-promotion of campaigns.
- Online channels used for campaign promotion include email, social media, paid media, and online events. Offline channels include events, direct mail, a bi-yearly magazine, and other assets.
- Reporting: Assistance in campaign and program analysis to help identify opportunities that drive results.
- Support in other areas as needed.
- Post-secondary education such as acquiring a college diploma, as well as specialized technical/professional training and/or certification, or equivalent.
- Experience with digital marketing and integrated communications campaigns.
- Excellent project coordination, clear two-way verbal and written communication skills and proven interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills, with a high level of comfort working in Microsoft Office suite and Wordpress. Working knowledge of email campaign software.
- Good problem-solving skills, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Relationship management skills necessary to build strong collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work confidently under pressure towards deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to pay attention to details.
- A collaborative team player with the ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- Bilingual (French and English)
The Jesuits of Canada is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations will be provided at any stage of the hiring process upon request. Applicants requiring accommodation during the interview process should contact us with any enquiries or for assistance.
- Salary range: $50,000 to $60,000
- Competitive benefits
- Hybrid work schedule (home/office)
- Generous vacation policy
About the Jesuits of Canada
The Jesuits are an order of Catholic priests and brothers founded nearly 500 years ago. Today, thousands of Jesuits along with lay colleagues work around the world and in Canada, in the promotion of truth, reconciliation and justice.
Our long-standing spiritual tradition emboldens us to walk alongside one another in our unique spiritual journeys regardless of our gender, sexual orientation, identity, race, economic status or faith. Through our spirituality and retreat centres, parishes, schools, universities and social justice centres, among others, we create welcoming and inclusive spaces that put faith into action for the common good of all.
The contemporary mission of the Society of Jesus is the service of faith and promotion of that justice of the Gospel that embodies God's love.
Our retreat and spirituality centres offer time-tested methods to delve deeper in the spiritual life, recognizing our call to collaborate in Jesus' project of hope, reconciliation and justice.
Our parishes, chaplaincies and other centres help nurture real, authentic relationships that seek to foster a culture of inclusion, justice and solidarity.
Our educational initiatives form persons at the service of others, who are open to growth, intellectually competent, spiritually/religiously mature, loving, and committed to doing justice.
Our universities and social justice centres seek to understand reality in light of the Gospel and the needs of all people, to take a critical look at political, economic, cultural and religious structures.
We are committed to listening to and empowering victims of spiritual, sexual and all forms of systemic abuse in both the Church and in society. We collaborate proactively with public authorities seeking truth and justice for survivors.
We walk with Indigenous persons, LGBTQ+ individuals, refugees and migrants, women and those in recovery from homelessness and addiction, living out our mission to listen to and advocate for the rights of all marginalized persons.
We promote justice and reconciliation among people and with the planet, aiming to bring the radical love, mercy and justice of the Gospel to today's world.
The Communications Office
The Office of Communications has as its primary objective to promote the Jesuits' mission and help grow their network of friends, including potential donors and candidates. This is accomplished through a variety of communications efforts focused on acquiring and engaging constituents, such as webinars, newsletters, a bi-yearly magazine, online articles, and events.