About the job Learning and Development Specialist
Filinvest Development Corp. (FDC) is one of the leading, stable and diversified conglomerates in the Philippines. Through its diverse businesses, FDC has established a strong reputation as a dependable partner in economic development. FDC currently has strategic holdings in key industries such as banking and financial services, real estate development and leasing, hotel and resort management, power generation and infrastructure, among others.
FDC aims to grow this legacy of success by continuing to strengthen its position in the industries where it competes and embarking on new endeavors that will bolster its role in nation building.
With a vision and mission in mind -- To empower Filipinos to attain their dreams and Mission -- To be a top-tier conglomerate focused on the underserved markets while creating sustainable value for our stakeholders.
The Learning and Development Specialist is responsible in cultivating talents' skills and knowledge through the creation of development programs and materials to address the organization's needs. The programs include, but not limited to, new employee orientation and the administration of the Filinvest Mentor eLearning Platform. All programs may be facilitated through classroom, virtual and field assignments.
Key Responsibilities Includes:
- Design and conduct training programs to address competency gaps based on the training needs analysis.
- Conducts New Hire Orientation through Classroom training and Site Orientation.
- Prepares logistical requirements of training sessions (connectivity, materials, attendance, feedback forms, certificates, etc).
Analysis and Evaluation
- Conducts training needs analysis to assess competency gaps among departments.
- Source external providers for certain programs that cannot be conducted by Internal trainers
- Source employees eligible to become subject matter experts/ accredited training facilitators.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of training programs conducted through feedback and evaluation surveys and other metrics.
Coordination and Management
- Processes Training Budget Approval Forms from departments requesting for external trainings.
- Creates user access credentials for employees enrolled in the Filinvest Mentor eLearning Platform.
- Prepares Corporate Training Executive Report on a monthly basis.
- Conducts initial budget preparation for training programs for the succeeding calendar year.
- Carries out other tasks assigned.
- 3-4 years of work experience in Learning and Development
- Train-the-Trainer Certification
- English proficiency, presentation, public speaking, and/or any related training.
- With leadership and excellent written and verbal communication skills