About the job Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
The Quality Assurance Engineer acts as the technical support team to the Building Manager / Building Engineer. S/he supervises and establishes preventive maintenance programs for the Building Manager / Building Engineer to implement. S/he also conducts regular technical audits of the building to ensure the life safety of Residents and property.
- Licensed Electrical Engineer
- High knowledge in technical matters.
- Knowledgeable in building / equipment maintenance.
- Can recognize an emergency situation and take appropriate actions.
- Can work independently and identify effective methods of work operations.
- Basic accounting skills, can prepare budget and monitor expenditures.
- Customer orientation / with excellent PR skills.
- Judgment and decision-making skills
- Strategic Thinking and Analytical skills.
- Good Negotiating skills.
- Good in both written and oral communications.
- Can use Microsoft office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Willing to work on-site at Alabang, Muntinlupa City.