About the job Business System and Intelligence Lead
FILINVEST COMPANY: SHAREPRO, INC.
The Business Process Management / Business Systems and Intelligence Lead will be involved in the Vendor and Solution Evaluation, Solution Design. Their main role will be to drive and lead the Build and Implementation and Post Implementation Stages.
1. Build and Implementation
- Drive Process Confirmation workshops, i.e., document the key requirements and process improvements using Business Scenarios. (Business Scenarios provide visibility of required information flows and help to prioritise what is important to the business.)
- Lead the development of test scripts and configuration of transactions and
template reports/ dashboards in the system in coordination with Vendor and
- Collaborate with different end-users and IT team on the Master Data Requirements to ensure completeness of data requirements and uploads for use upon Go-Live; ensure alignment of data flow within the work stream
- Performs User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Develop / Quality Acceptance Training Materials
- Develop Policies and Procedures and ensure alignment with Company Policies
- Ensure that End-Users are trained in the use of the system; collaborate with Vendor/IT teams for the efficient/effective conduct of End-User Trainings (EUT)
- Develop a Change Management Plan that ensures a smooth transition for
affected staff and employees.
2. Post Implementation Optimization
- Train new starters and handhold Existing/Current Users until System stabilizes together with IT and Vendor Teams
- First Level of Functional Support, i.e., able to assess problem areas and discuss/ consult with IT and Vendor Teams for possible solutions or next steps
- Assess and address new requirements
- Continuously innovate and find optimize existing functionalities and processes
- Prepare for Future Releases