About the job Area Head - NE Projects (Rizal/Cainta/QC)
FILINVEST COMPANY: SharePro, Inc.
The Ahead Head (Sr. Manager) monitors all on-going projects and see to it that all important aspects such as the cost, quality, time and Safety has been properly checked and control at all times.
- Monitors all ongoing activities and sees to it that all construction activities will be completed as per contract time frame.
- Conducts weekly coordination meeting at site, to address immediately any problems encountered during the on-going implementation of the project.
- Maintains a lean group of engineers to minimized the cost of construction management at maximum supervision.
Quality and Cost Control
- Manages all Project Engineers and Contractors to work harmoniously as one team with one specific goal. to complete the project on time within the acceptable standard quality& cost.
- Ensure that all ongoing works are properly done and check by the Engineers at site on a daily basis.
- Check and Evaluates Accomplishment and progress billings of Contractors.
- Check and Evaluates change orders on plans, Budgetary estimates, and quantity take off of OSM Materials.
Construction Health and Safety
- To maintain the security, safety and cleanliness at site.
Security and Safety
- Implement the security and safety procedure and policy of the subdivision project.
- Learn and ensure compliance with all company, LGU's, safety rules.
- Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
- Enhance competencies of professional Civil Engineers
- To immediately adopt and learn the Filinvest Operating Systems and Standards.
- Licensed Civil Engineer/Architect
- With at least 6 - 8-year experience in related track
- Has experience in Property Management or Subdivision Administration
- Pollution Control Officer is a plus
- Property Management
- Quantity and Cost Estimate