About the job Data Analyst
Creately is expanding its Analysis team in Sri Lanka
Creately is a global leader in Visual Collaboration Software. Recognized in the Top 5 Companies of 2021 HQed in the ANZ region among Atlassian, Canva and Xero, Creately serves 1000s of customers and millions of users from NASA to Disney and CitiBank.
Established in 2008, Creately is a pioneer in visual computing on the web, and is on an aggressive growth curve.
Creately is a data driven company, with datapoints in billions to understand and interpret to drive our decisions, you will play a key role at Creately working with multiple cross functional teams.
As a data analyst/scientist you will work closely with product, growth, marketing and management teams to come up with insights and inputs to help answer questions on all aspects of Creately's activities. You should be naturally curious and while answering others questions with data, wed expect you to uncover insights that others miss with a natural intuition developed when working with the given datasets.
- Designing and analyzing experiments to measure the impact of new product features
- Investigating high-level questions like What activity patterns of the most successful teams using Creately?
- Adding new aggregations, data points and to our analytics platform to make new classes of questions answerable
- Building models to predict the growth trajectory of different customer segments
Experience and skills
- Bachelor Degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in applying data science techniques to drive technical product development and decision-making
- Proficiency with relational data modeling and SQL
- Expertise in statistical methods and experimental design and analysis
- Experience with measurement techniques for search ranking/relevance/quality
- Experience with modern tools for data analysis such as tableau, google analytics, mixpanel, sas, etc.
- Work on next generation software combining visual collaboration, machine learning, graph databases and data integrations
- Highly competitive salary
- Remote working allowance / Claims during the Work From Home period
- Weekly remote / onsite activities to keep the spirits up during WFH
- Annual budget for personal training and education
We hire for core CS fundamentals, analytical ability, attitude and open mindedness.
Creately is an equal opportunities employer with an open and a flexible culture.