About the job QA Engineer
Creately is expanding it's QA team.
Creately is a global leader in Visual Collaboration Software. Recognized in the Top 5 Companies of 2021 HQed in the ANZ region among Atlassian, Canva and Xero, Creately serves 1000s of customers and millions of users from NASA to Disney and CitiBank.
Established in 2008, Creately is a pioneer in visual computing on the web, and is on an aggressive growth curve.
Creately is an equal opportunities employer with an open and a flexible culture.
- Work in an agile team adapting the Quality Engineering/DevOps culture.
- Test Design & Test Automation aligning with industry standards.
- Maintain Test Repositories & Artifacts accurately and with expected quality in industry-recognized platforms such as TestRail, Github..etc.
- Leverage automation to improve overall efficiency on other related project activities.
- Establish a CI/CD setup using automated tools such as, Jenkins..etc. with other stakeholders I.e., DevOps teams to ensure efficient & High-Quality in deliverables.
- Conduct functional testing on UI, API components with industry-recognized tools & frameworks I.e., Cyprus, Node.js, Selenium,...etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2+ years of experience in testing planning, design, automation, and execution.
- Advanced debugging skills able to solve complex problems requiring analysis of multiple variables
- Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts through a widely adopted programming language (Java, C#, ...etc.)
- A good understanding of Mongo or NoSQL Database technologies
- Good exposure in Defect management.
- Multidisciplinary experience in software configuration and code management
- Good awareness about quality engineering tools and practices
- Ability to complete work efforts related to complex applications/systems / projects within one product line/business
- Ability to work autonomously and manage complex application/solution issues as needed, escalating to leadership or other stakeholders when necessary
- Collaborative team player and ability to highlight risks proactively.
- Future and Customer focused - foresees issues and gaps with keeping end-user perspective.
- Work on next generation software combining visual collaboration, machine learning, graph databases and data integrations
- Highly competitive salary
- Weekly remote / onsite activities to keep the spirits up during WFH
- Annual budget for personal training and education