About the job Business Development Executive
Code District is one of the leading software development companies providing high-end software solutions to enterprises, growing businesses and startups. We help businesses grow through innovative software solutions and digital transformation using the latest technological approaches.
About the Job
This is not a cold calling job. It provides you with an opportunity to learn right at the intersection of sales, technology and businesses.
- Reach out to new leads (CTO/CEO/CIOs) that have come in through inbound marketing efforts and qualify them as potential sales opportunities.
- Align your pitch/communication with the prospects needs. Should have the capability to understand their pain points and challenges (e.g., be able to listen to customers, and identify their communicated and latent needs).
- Actively listen to each conversation with the prospect, interrupting when they need clarification and ask probing questions that allow them to explore the buyers mind.
- Continuously collaborate and communicate with them over the phone and emails to gather information about their needs.
- Demonstrate understanding of the full sales lifecycle from lead generation to proposal presentation, closure and then nurture the account to create more business opportunities.
- Weekly reporting of potential prospects and what stages they are at in the sales lifecycle.
- Passionate about growth, sales, technology, and business.
- Quick on your feet, excel in having online conversations, master in tools, be great content finders and most of all have a positive outlook that isnt put down by a bad interaction.
- You need to be a power persuader who is a keen listener and knows the art of captivating the prospect's interest by saying all the right things and checking all his boxes.
- A sales charmer who is scared stiff of losing peoples attention and able to tell the same story and handle the same objections in a million different ways.
- Amazing persuasive skills and clever sales tactics should run in your blood. This job is a lot more than just smooth talking; but, we consider this talent to be key for a successful sales person.
- Be very action-oriented. Being in business development requires working with many people that dont report to you, and getting them to deliver documents, quotes, etc. that you require in order to close a potential sale.
- This is an onsite position and timings are 3 PM to 12 AM.
What you get
You will be working very closely with the CEO and our senior leadership and learn directly from the experts. They will be providing one on one coaching for your personal and professional development. You will also get the opportunity to interact & liaison with nearly all the departments of a technology company and get a 360 degree exposure.
This is your chance to join and grow together with a fast paced tech company, as we grew from 4 people to 100 in under 2 years and are still counting. You will find Code District to be a fun, challenging and a rewarding place to work at with amazing peers, work ethics, culture and perks.