About the job Growth Performance Associate
At Bazaar, were on a mission to build an operating system for traditional retail in Pakistan, that creates opportunities for retailers, suppliers and workforce across the country. We are continuously working towards cultivating an environment that inspires, empowers and challenges each individual as they take on this road to self-discovery.
We are eager to build the most diverse and creative team - celebrating differences and learning from each other.
About the role:
As a Growth Associate, you will play a vital role in driving Bazaar's growth by identifying new business opportunities, nurturing client relationships, and executing strategic initiatives.
- Monitor KPIs, including user acquisition, conversion rates, retention, and revenue.
- Conduct comprehensive data analysis to measure the effectiveness of growth initiatives.
- Optimize conversion funnels, enhance user experiences, and streamline other growth-related processes.
- Coordinate with the team and ensure the adoption of all growth procedures regarding agent management.
- Collaborate effectively with relevant stakeholders to communicate insights and report on progress.
- Use SQL queries to analyze and extract actionable insights and follow through for implementation and execution.
- Continuously iterate and refine strategies based on performance metrics and user feedback.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience (Startups preferred)
- Relevant bachelor's or master's degree
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation is a must.
- Proficiency in SQL and G Suite tools.
- Demonstrates the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
What we offer:
- A power-packed team that develops you to be the best version of yourself
- An opportunity to explore new avenues, break down barriers and execute on own ideas with complete autonomy
- A healthy compensation, insurance, and stock options plan to take care of yourself and your families
At Bazaar, we want to respect and create acceptance for all our colleagues as they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in all its forms (thought, culture, gender and background). Any kind of discrimination is not only condemned but a punishable offense for the company.
We would encourage you to shoot your shot, dream big and apply away, even if your confidence makes you feel otherwise. We acknowledge Imposter Syndrome as a persistent impediment to career growth and we would not want to lose a candidate like you.