Auto CAD Designer
Advotek Recruitment is looking for a Full Time Auto CAD Designer with 1-5 years of experience to join our trusted client's s office located Sarasota, Florida.
Our client is offering up to 50k USD (depending on experience), overtime opportunities available, great Benefits (Health and Dental insurance, Vision care, Paid time off, 401k plan), a Performance Bonus, and a fantastic work culture.
About the Company:
The client, an Electrical Contractor specializing in commercial construction, has been providing impeccable commercial electrical contracting services to clients in the Southeast United States for over 40 years with a rapidly growing team that works on high-profile projects.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Research solutions to project concerns and recommend design approaches
- Assist with preparing drawings and revising existing engineering drawings of basic components from specific sketches or layouts, using computer-aided design software
- Assist with preparing and revising plot drawings
- Responsible for adhering to company and client drafting standards and procedures
- Responsible for adhering to the drafting practices of the selected discipline
- Assist in drafting design and documentation for various projects
- 1-5yrs experience with Auto CAD Design
- Prior experience in the electrical contracting industry strongly preferred
- Previous work experience performing computer aided drafting using AutoCAD 2010 or newer Revit MEP experience preferred
- Proficient reading plans & specs
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers
Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
AdvoTek Recruitment Inc and the clients we represent are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and accessible. We value diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, or expression. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.