Professional Services - Migration Consultant
AdvoTek Recruitment is sourcing a Full Time Senior Migration Consultant with 8+ years of experience for our trusted client. The client is a Solutions and Software company with a global client base that services the Legal and Corporate Legal markets with a best-of-breed SAAS Solution.
Why Why Why?
Are you an innovative and creative problem solver looking for a new opportunity to sharpen your analytical skills ?
Our client is offering a salary range up to 120K CDN, 3 weeks PTO, and a complete benefits package. Work with a collaborative and modern agile team focused on technology, best practices, a global client base, and 100% remote!
Our client's Core Values are Innovation, Experience, Excellence, Partnership, Balance, Integrity, Diversity, & Gratitude
About the role:
As a Senior Migration Consultant, you will work collaboratively with our client's professional services team and provide technical consulting, deployment, and troubleshooting on data migration services during small and large-scale software implementation projects.
This role requires an individual to have a diverse skill set; proven experience in a highly technical role, great organizational and time management skills; strong troubleshooting skills to enable the successful completion of software implementations on time, in scope, and within budget while being able to overcome complex technical challenges. Previous experience as a technical leader in large-scale document management deployments is a must.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review functional specifications incorporating both business and technical requirements for custom development solutions with customers being accountable to your deliverables and proactive in your approach.
- Provide post-implementation support to clients around the company's products and solutions.
- Develop and/or execute system integration testing as part of the client's software development process.
- Travel COULD be required in support of active projects; valid passport required but THIS IS NOT MANDATORY
- Perform various other duties as delegated or assigned.
What you will bring:
- Eight (8) plus years of business consulting experience in IT and business-related hands-on technical execution; preference is given to experience working in legal or professional services verticals.
- Proven experience with Windows Server and Client Technologies for example Windows Server 2012+/ Windows 10+
- Active Directory, Authentication Schemes (SAML, OAuth), DNS, Disk Storage Technologies, Replication and Load Balancing skills as would found in Data Migration projects
Demonstrated experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- SQL Server Database Administration and TSQL scripting - MUST HAVE
- Windows Server Administration and Role Management
- VPN/Citrix configurations
- Software management and deployment
- Batch scripting and process
- Knowledge of API frameworks
- 3+ (3) plus years of experience with Electronic Document Management/Records Management systems
- Demonstrated systems literacy skills with working knowledge of Document Management Solutions, such as iManage Work, Opentext, Documentum, or NetDocuments
AdvoTek Recruitment Inc and the clients we represent are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and accessible. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.