Millwright Mechanic 433A
Advotek Recruitment is sourcing a Full Time Millwright Mechanic 433A with 1+year experience working as Industrial Maintenance Millwright in manufacturing for our trusted client's office located in North York Don Mills region- Toronto GTA.
Our client is offering an hourly rate of $40.95/h from day 1, and premium of 0.80 cents per hour. In addition, 2 weeks vacation per year from years 1 -4 increasing to 3 weeks per year, Health coverage including Life insurance, Prescription Drugs, Dental, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability coverage. Tool allowance of 455$/year, and RSP: Company and employee matching contribution of 4.25% of their pay.
About the role:
This is an 8h nightshift from 10h30pm to 7am. Reporting to Maintenance Supervisor, performing a variety of maintenance services, you must be able to work efficiently in resolving urgent issues.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Analyze mechanical problems; provide quick and innovative solutions for equipment breakdowns by applying proven skills, diagnosing problems, and carrying out the repairs in a timely and efficient manner
· Perform inspections, preventive maintenance (PM) and corrective maintenance WO on all production equipments in an acceptable time frame
What you will bring:
· Minimum grade 12 High School Diploma with valid Canadian Industrial Millwright License.
· Minimum 1-year experience working as Industrial Maintenance Millwright in Manufacturing
· Experience with machining shop tools, Stick Welding, and Oxyacetylene torch can be an asset
· Able to work 8h shift from 10h30pm to 7am.
Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
AdvoTek Recruitment Inc and the clients we represent are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and accessible. We value diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, or expression. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.