SAP Analyst - HR
Advotek Recruitment is sourcing a Full Time SAP Analyst - HR with 3-5 years of SAP HCM experience for our trusted client, a Canadian-owned and BC-based energy company taking steps toward a lower-carbon energy future by providing renewable energy, natural gas and electricity to more than 1.2 million customers.
Why work there?
Our client is offering a and a competitive salary with a full package of benefits including many perks, while supporting life-long career development on an engaging workplace that offers a wide range of challenging opportunities, while being safe, inclusive, and diverse. This opportunity embraces a hybrid work model (3 days onsite, 2 days work from home) at our clients Gas Branch in Surrey, BC.
About the role:
In this role you will join our clients Information Systems (IS) department where you will provide support to all SAP related systems and processes leveraged by the Human Resources business unit.
You will not only do your computer skills resemble something closer to wizardry, but you will magically apply your prowess to streamline and enhance software, relying on multiple SAP services and processes every day, implementing solutions and resolving pertinent issues without losing focus on the people your efforts impact.
What you will do:
- Configure SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) to meet legal, regulatory, and business requirements and participate in workflow improvement projects.
- Analyze and assess business requests and determine options for implementation.
- Conduct analytics, compile reports and recommend system or business process improvements.
- Resolve time and payroll issues in a timely manner.
- Work with business leaders to prioritize and implement system changes in accordance with our system change management process.
- Become familiar with troubleshooting issues and resolve help desk incidents assigned to the team.
- Expand the scope of support to more areas of HCM.
- Recommend and implement solutions that leverage our existing technologies and considers IS strategy.
What you will bring:
- Extensive working knowledge of SAP HCM, particularly Time Management and Payroll, and experience with integration between SAP modules and with other systems.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field, plus at least 3-5 years relevant SAP HCM experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Excellent judgement and creative thinking skills in decision making situations.
- A strong ability to redesign business processes and maintain system integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for engaging partners, writing reports and presenting research conclusions.
- Experience in configuration and support of SAP HCM Payroll (including gross to net) and Time Management is an asset.
- Occasional travel and 'outside-of-business-hours' work may be required.
Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
AdvoTek Recruitment Inc and the clients we represent are equal-opportunity employers. We are committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and accessible. We value diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, or expression. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs