Senior Android Technical Lead/Developer
AdvoTek Recruitment is sourcing an experienced 5+ Years Senior Android Developer for our trusted client to act as a Technical Lead and provide Android expertise as well as development.
The company is a leading digital ordering solutions provider for the hospitality industry. The ideal candidate would get to work with the widely popular product, with millions of transactions every year. You'd also join a tightly knit and dynamic cross-functional team driven by delivering world-class products to the clients.
The company also offers a flexible hybrid WFH/Office model, constantly evolving in response to the COVID-19 regulations. Still, ideally, up to four days onsite is required at this midtown Toronto (Young/Sheppard) location. One week could be 4 days, the next week could be 2 -- there is flexibility but we need somebody who enjoys being onsite and building relationships ! This position requires a very strong developer to be an addition to the Android Team reporting to the Android Team Lead.
Your mandatory experience includes
- Strong experience in Kotlin and experience with Gradle is a huge asset
- 5+ years of professional experience building in either mobile platform/SDK/dev tools or mobile consumer-facing features
- Self-starter that can provide TECHNICAL leadership in the mobile development space
- Proficient in Android development, application design philosophies (MVI, MVVM, etc.), source code management (git), clean API design, etc
Oher experience in an ideal candidate would include (in order of relevance)
- Experience working in a team with ten and more Android developers
- Proven expertise in mobile foundations and SDK/framework developments
- Demonstrated experience in shipping high-quality product features on schedule
- Expert in the use of CI and deployment pipeline
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences and feature developments.
- Experience in implementing complex projects with multiple dependencies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
AdvoTek Recruitment Inc and the clients we represent are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and accessible. We value diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, or expression. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.