Industrial Electrician 442A
Advotek Recruitment is sourcing a Full Time Industrial Electrician 442A with 3 years of experience for our trusted client.
Are you are looking for the chance to use your electrical skills and knowledge in a variety of applications? joining our client is the right move! you will have the opportunity to work with various types of equipment and systems in an industrial environment. Become an essential part of the business operation by keeping the systems running.
WHY WHY WHY?
As a valued member of our client's team, you will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate, plus a great range of employee benefits, including Extended health, dental and Vision care.
About the Role:
We understand and appreciate the crucial part electricians perform. At our client's facilities, you will use your electrical expertise to ensure top-level operation of vital equipment and facilities. Experience this chance to utilize and expand your skill set while working with a solid and knowledgeable team. You must be willing to work overtime to support the business requirements.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Install, assemble and test new machines and equipment; understand and comply with workplace safety and food safety regulations.
- Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual inspections, listening for irregular noises and conducting scheduled testing as appropriate.
- Monitor, identify and respond promptly to signs of malfunction in machinery such as changes in performance, temperature fluctuations, sounds, smells or atypical energy usage; perform troubleshooting for production machinery.
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment.
- Perform emergency repairs on various types of machinery,
- Read and comply with work orders.
- Work effectively with other team members.
You will bring:
- MUST have an Industrial Electrician License 442A.
- Minimum of 3-5 year experience as a licensed electrician, Journeyman or Red Seal.
- Skills and experience to do both mechanical engineering and electrical (70/30 split)
- Must be aware of all safety and food safety standards and requirements.
- Must have a strong work ethic and demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- 2-3 years of experience with GMP in a food manufacturing environment would be an asset.
- Must be able to work well in an unsupervised environment and as part of a team.
- Must be able to provide coaching and support to junior team members.
- Proven troubleshooting ability with an emphasis on safety and reliability.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Company also offers a benefits plan (extended health, dental, life insurance and long term disability)
- Must be willing to work overtime as required
AdvoTek Recruitment Inc is an equal opportunity employer that value diversity. We/they do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.